Mpowernet is a professional training unit within the Anglia Ruskin University's Faculty of Health, Social Care & Education
Mpowernet works with organisations and individuals to create tailored, client-centred programmes that meet their specific needs. Mpowernet has a long history of successful project management and delivery, which is proven by excellent customer evaluation, and is a leading provider of training and strategic support across the education, health and social care sectors.
Our programmes are managed by a dedicated project team, supported by in-house administrators and technical specialists. We bring together experienced consultants, practitioners and researchers to deliver our vision of 'high quality training and support that meet the needs of people at different stages of their lives'.
We take pride in the quality of the customer experience and put this at the heart of everything we do.
What we can offer
We work locally, nationally and internationally, to enable a pro-active and personalised approach to CPD provision.
Mpowernet has an established programme of varied training for individuals and also work with organisations to create tailored, client-centred programmes that meet their specific needs.
Mpowernet takes pride in the quality of the customer experience and put this at the heart of everything we do.
Who we work with
- Academy Trusts, Schools and Early Years Settings
- Anglia Ruskin Health Partnership (ARHP)
- Department for Education (DfE)
- East Regional Partnership (Cambridgeshire County Council, Thurrock Council, Peterborough City Council, Norfolk County Council and Suffolk County Council)
- Essex Workforce Partnership
- Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM)
- Local Authorities Nationwide
- National Association of School Business Management (NASBM)
- National College for Teaching and Leadership