National Professional Qualifications (NPQs)
Anglia Ruskin Leadership Development Alliance (ARLDA)
ARLDA is a partnership of Anglia Ruskin University and a number of outstanding schools. Following successful delivery of The Leadership Development (TLC) under licence since 2011/12, ARLDA is delighted to advise that it has been awarded accredited provider status for delivery of the National Professional Qualifications (subject to contracts being finalised).
Participants cover the same six content areas and seven leadership behaviours on each NPQ programme, but the knowledge and skills within them increases in sophistication, depth and breadth progressively through the NPQ levels.
The model of delivery for the new NPQs has been developed in consultation with the Alliance schools to ensure a provision that best responds to significant sector evolvement. ARLDA’s vision is for a high quality, affordable, accessible and inclusive provision that enables a flexible learning model, access to specialist expertise, mentor and/or coaching support, and networking opportunities (local and more widely).
- Bowes Primary School
- Lyons Hall Primary School
- Bexley Education Improvement Partnership (BEIP)
- The Boleyn Trust / Tollgate Teaching School Alliance
- Enfield Learning Trust / ETSA Bowes
- Farlingaye & Kesgrave Teaching School Alliance
- Gateway Teaching School Alliance
- National Association of School Business Management (NASBM)
- North Primary School & Nursery
- Professional Learning Network
- St John’s Green Primary School
- Trinity School
- The Fitzwimarc School
- The Thrive Partnership Academy Trust
Contact the NPQ Team at Anglia Ruskin University